There's a big difference between vomit and puke.

Things I've learned this week.
  • There's a big difference between vomit and puke. Vomit alludes to a more gentle method of unloading your stomach contents onto the carpet. Less messy. Puke, on the other hand, signifies what's been going on in my house all week. Puke tends to appear at 2 a.m., has the flight capabilities of a 747 and sounds about like one crashing when it hits the floor. There's nothing gentle about puking. And, there's no alarm clock that will wake you up quicker than the sound of puke gurgling up your child's throat.
  • For those who claim they can't stand to read what I write but continue to load and reload my blog incessantly all day long... Thanks! It's working wonders for my numbers and ranking on search engines. I went from a little more than 1000 hits a month to over 700 hits in about a week. Again, thank you. I'm feeling your love.
  • The best quote I've heard in awhile. My cute little niece turned four this week. After she blew out the candles, her mom asked her what she wished for. "For all of my family to be nice to me." Wow... yeah. Well, me too Miss Cutey Patooty!
  • I've finally learned my lesson. I will no longer associate with women who look a helluva lot like men. It's just too much trouble. No story. Just a new rule in my book is all.
  • My dad is contemplating buying a travel camper. I am beyond excited. It made me remember a dream that I used to think about a lot when I was in my teens and early 20s. I wanted to retire and travel all around the United States with just a map (or a GPS now) and unlimited fuel. Stopping and going on a whim. I related this new development to the hottest guy I know. To my surprise, he said he had thought about the same thing. Suddenly, I felt a whole lot cooler. I'll be looking him up for a major road trip in about 25 years. I call shotgun.
  • Everyone should do Friend Rhinoplasty every once in awhile. If you have "friends" who are sticking their noses in your business too much, wanting to tell you what to do, looking down their noses at you, etc. Just cut them off. Don't worry. Their big Pinocchio friend noses will grow back but they'll tote them elsewhere to sniff out something about someone else that will make them feel better about themselves.
  • Men vs. Women. At 17, the boys spend the majority of time talking about whether or not they're having sex. At 17, the girls try to avoid saying whether or not they are having sex. At age 35, men are trying to avoid saying whether or not they are having sex . At age 35, women are spending the majority of their time talking about whether or not they're having sex. Will women and men ever be on the same plane? Evidence of the cruel joke on humans with men reaching their peak in their late teens/early 20s and women reaching theirs in their 30s/40s. Cruel joke. Very cruel.
  • The Westin on Peachtree is officially one of my top 10 favorite places to be in the world. Sure, there are nicer hotels in Atlanta. But, there's something about the Westin... Of course, next time I go I'll make sure they're not doing an open casting call for America's Got Talent next door first thing in the morning. Not the friendly wake-up call that I was hoping for.
  • When you're with some people, time stands still in a magical way. When you're with others, time passes at a breakneck speed. Then, there are those who, when you are with them, time just seems to drag. Fill your relationship basket with as many of the first two that you can. Only put in those people who fall into the last category if you absolutely have to. Your life will be better for it.
  • Sometimes just expressing a genuine concern for another person's happiness, health and well-being is worth more than all of the roses and chocolate you could buy. Add that to your list this Valentine's Day. Speaking from the heart is always worth more than spending from the wallet.
  • After saying something quite terrible and quite funny about an acquaintance who just pisses me off. "Did you hear that? That creaking sound? I think that may have been the gates of Hell opening up a little wider to let me in."
Smile, folks. It's all good!

Love!

28 comments:

  1. I Love you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how did you place with the America's Got Talent auditions, and when will it air? ;-)
    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... I love you, too! :)

    lol!!! I'm afraid the only talents I have wouldn't air well on television. :) My other talent is for pissing people off and you can see that right here. No need to change the channel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you too grasshopper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's actually very difficult in this active life to listen news on Television, thus I only use world wide web for that reason, and take the latest news.
    my page - provide

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that what you said was very reasonable. But, what about this?
    what if you typed a catchier title? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your blog, however what if you added a post title to possibly get a person's attention?
    I mean "There's a big difference between vomit and puke."
    is kinda boring. You might look at Yahoo's home page and see how they create article titles to grab viewers interested. You might try adding a video or a pic or two to grab readers excited about what you've got to say.
    In my opinion, it might bring your blog a little bit more interesting.
    My webpage - rapid weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the structure of your
    website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures.

    Maybe you could space it out better?

    Also visit my weblog ... Thomas Jairo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and
    it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

    Here is my blog; Zackery Izaiah

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it
    is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

    my blog - Zackery Izaiah

    ReplyDelete
  10. This design is spectacular! You certainly know how to keep a reader
    amused. Between your wit and your videos,
    I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
    ..HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to
    say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!


    Also visit my homepage :: Nestor Jack

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to to thank you for this good read!! I certainly
    loved every bit of it. I've got you book marked to look at new things you post…

    my web-site ... Tyson Jarod

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good post. I will be going through many of these issues as well.
    .

    Feel free to visit my web page ... Victor Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks designed for sharing such a good idea, piece of writing is pleasant, thats why i have read it completely

    Take a look at my web page - Nathan Dario

    ReplyDelete
  14. What i do not realize is in reality how you're now not actually much more smartly-preferred than you might be now. You're so
    intelligent. You understand therefore significantly when it
    comes to this matter, made me for my part imagine it from numerous
    varied angles. Its like men and women aren't fascinated unless it is something to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs excellent. At all times deal with it up!

    My web page :: Walter Heath

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your
    post is just nice and i could assume you are an
    expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS
    feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on
    the rewarding work.

    My page :: William Jaden

    ReplyDelete
  16. There's definately a great deal to find out about this subject. I like all the points you've made.


    My weblog ... Wade Jamir

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is important and all. Nevertheless
    think about if you added some great photos or video
    clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with
    pics and video clips, this website could definitely be one of the very best in its niche.
    Superb blog!

    Have a look at my website Max Jason

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are actually impressive ideas in about blogging. You have touched some pleasant factors here.
    Any way keep up wrinting.

    Look into my web blog :: Micah Hudson

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am really happy to read everthing at alone place.


    my page; Tristen Darren

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there, this weekend is good designed for me, since this point in time i
    am reading this impressive informative paragraph
    here at my residence.

    Have a look at my site Troy Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this information for my mission.

    Look into my blog post Xander Jaiden

    ReplyDelete
  22. magnificent put up, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of
    this sector do not notice this. You should proceed your writing.
    I am sure, you have a huge readers' base already!

    Feel free to visit my web-site; Mohamed Jase

    ReplyDelete
  23. Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you present here and can't wait to
    take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
    . Anyways, amazing site!

    Look into my site - Nickolas Malachi

    ReplyDelete
  24. Asking questions are actually fastidious thing if you are not understanding
    anything entirely, except this piece of writing provides good understanding yet.


    Also visit my site :: Tony Ismael

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article.
    I like to write a little comment to support you.

    Here is my page: Milton Hugo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Keep this going please, great job!

    Review my webpage; Moshe Holden

    ReplyDelete
  27. That features such as Smad-Behavior that can identify new local
    virus that does not equal all, so you can see all the
    functions of your keylogger.

    And maybe even more importantly you can set the e-mail account used to save logs and how
    frequently let it send logs.

    ReplyDelete